The Partner Dashboard is the destination for journals and publishers to gain insights and analytics on their Reviewer Recognition Service and update admin settings.
- How does the partner dashboard work & who is it for?
- Getting started...
- How do I use & update the basic settings?
How does the partner dashboard work & who is it for?
The partner dashboard is a private area on Web of Science for Reviewer Recognition Service customers and journals/publishers to:
- Access & manage journal-level peer review recognition settings
- Gain Insights & Analytics on the Reviewer Recognition Service
Any journal/publisher can have access to their dashboard and
- Access basic settings to update review recognition privacy policies
- See top-level stats indicating review usage & demand for recognition on Web of Science
Partnered journals (those using our Reviewer Recognition Service) can also
- Access all info & analytics pages for detailed insights on their journals & reviewers
On the Dashboard it's important to note a few basics before we get started:
- There's a left-hand navigation menu connecting you to all available pages
- N.B. Pages in black are the ones you can access. Greyed out pages are ones which require formal partnership with Reviewer Recognition Service to access
- There is a reporting period function on most pages allowing you to pull data on a time period of your choosing
- For tables of results/data on the dashboard if you roll your cursor over the column headers yo will see a pop up explaining in more detail what data is displayed
How do I use & update the basic settings?
In the screenshot below you can see the dashboard pages which all journals/publishers can have access to. Highlighted are the pages covering basic management settings:
You can see links below on instructions as to what each of these pages do & how to use them
For some information on the added-value Dashboard pages for partners, see here.