How do I tell if my journal reviewer recognition service integration is live and if data is feeding through?
You can check your reviewer recognition service integration to see if it is live and data is feeding through by navigating to your partner dashboard and check the "Integrations page", looking for the journal you wish to check in the table.
My journal reviewer recognition service integration is not live - troubleshooting
There are a couple of reasons why your Reviewer Recognition Service integration may not be live:
- You've only recently purchased Reviewer Recognition Service. Once you purchase the Reviewer Recognition Service you will hear from our set up team typically within 3-5 business days to confirm your purchase and highlight next steps.
- There are outstanding set up items. The exact details of your Reviewer Recognition Service set up depend on what manuscript submission system you are using. For some systems set up work is required on the customer side before Reviewer Recognition Service can go live. You should receive full instructions and guidance from our team on what you need to do shortly after purchasing Reviewer Recognition Service. Check these instructions for any steps required on your side to ensure these have been completed.
- if you have not heard from us about your Reviewer Recognition Service set up and have questions please reach out to your sales contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org stating your journal/publisher name.
- Your journal is low volume. Check your journal submission system to see when a review was last submitted for your title, if the date a review was last submitted is prior to when Reviewer Recognition Service set up was completed then this is the most likely reason your integration is not live yet. When the next review is submitted your Reviewer Recognition Service integration should automatically turn live.
If none of the above apply and your journal Reviewer Recognition Service is still not live please reach out to email@example.com stating your journal name, publisher name and suspected issue.
My journal reviewer recognition service integration is marked as "live" but no review data has been processed in a while - troubleshooting
There are some reasons why your Reviewer Recognition Service integration may be showing as live but you're not seeing any review data pulling through in a specified time period:
- Incorrect time period for reporting: When checking the integrations page of your partner dashboard make sure to update the reporting period is the time period you wish to check
- Your journal is low volume and no reviews were submitted in during the time period in question
If none of the above apply and your journal Reviewer Recognition Service still appears not to have received any reviews in the time period in question please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your journal name, publisher name and suspected issue.