If your delivery schedule for the Publons report is about to expire on the Editorial Manager side you should get an automatic notification from Publons.
To ensure continued service you will need to reschedule these reports (or ask your editorial office contact to do so).
Please see instructions below:
- Log in to the Editorial Manager site for the relevant journal
- Go to Reporting> Enterprise Analytics Reporting
- In one of your Enterprise Analytics Reporting folders (usually Shared Reports) you should find the report you set up as part of the initial Publons Reviewer Recognition Service integration
- Click on the calendar icon to the left hand of your Publons journal export report
- You should then see a pop up window showing your existing delivery schedule
- Select 'edit' for the existing delivery schedule you set up:
- You'll see a pop-up window (screenshot below). Check the 'add on 'X' more remaining deliveries to schedule' button. Select '500' under the drop down menu of how many additional sends you can add. Then click 'submit delivery schedule and customise letter'
- You'll then be sent to the letter you set up for this send, just click 'preview and save email' then 'save email' on the next screen - no changes needed to the email.