The Partner Dashboard is the destination for journals and publishers to manage their presence on Publons as well as gain insights and analytics.
If you're after a general introduction and guide of the basics please see this page here.
Let's get started
For partnered journals/publishers (i.e. those using our Reviewer Recognition Service) - all the additional info & analytics pages on the dashboard open up and can be accessed. These are primarily the ones in the yellow sections highlighted below.
The Journals, Insights and Find Reviewers sections are all added-value dashboard pages which open up once a journal/publisher partners with our reviewer recognition service. You can see a section below on each explaining each section.
In addition please note:
This section is a great place to go for top-level stats for your journals, to check out the engagement levels for your journals and monitor the status of Publons integrations.
This section aims to give you some insight into your reviewer community
- Reviewers - You can find out who the top reviewers are for each journal and see suggested reviewers who are reviewing for similar journals but not yet reviewing for your journals
- Demographics - see on a per-journal level where your reviewers are based 9country & institution where data is available)
- Reviewer Satisfaction - Publons surveys reviewers every 3-months and asks how satisfied they are with Publons on a scale of 1-10. If the user has reviewed for one of your journals, their score will make up part of your reviewer satisfaction score. You can see journal and publisher level reviewer satisfaction scores on this page, reportable by time period. These are a great measure as to how satisfied your reviewers are with Publons in general.
- Similar Journals - Through the network of reviews and reviewers on Publons we're able to surface to you (at a per-journal level) journals where your reviewers also review - so you can see which titles your reviewers also review for.
- Manuscripts - See where papers reviewed for your journals go on to be published, giving you insights into the destination and performance of papers you decided not to publish.
Find reviewers section
This section aims to help you expand your reviewer pool
- Reviewer Connect - Reviewer Connect is a product on offer separate to the Reviewer Recognition Service and is a search tool helping you find, screen and connect with the right reviewers. If you purchase Reviewer Connect then you will be able to access the web version of the tool from this page on the dashboard.
- Publons Academy - The Publons Academy is our free, online reviewer training tool. It aims to get researchers up to speed on the basics of peer review and in front of editors needing reviewers. You can see recent Publons Academy graduates on this page.
- Interested Reviewers - Reviewers on Publons can express their interest in reviewing for any journal on Publons (see here). On this page you can see per-journal any expression of interest from reviewers on Publons.