If you're after a general introduction and guide of the basics please see this page here.
Let's get started
For partnered journals/publishers (i.e. those using our Reviewer Recognition Service) - all the additional info & analytics pages on the dashboard are available. These are primarily the ones in the yellow sections highlighted below.
The Journals, Insights and Find Reviewers sections are all added-value dashboard pages which open up once a journal/publisher partners with our reviewer recognition service. You can see a section below on each explaining each section.
In addition please note:
This section is a great place to go for top-level stats for your journals, to check out the engagement levels for your journals and monitor the status of Reviewer Recognition Service integrations.
This section aims to give you some insight into your reviewer community
- Reviewers - You can find out who the top reviewers are for each journal and see suggested reviewers who are reviewing for similar journals but not yet reviewing for your journals
- Demographics - see on a per-journal level where your reviewers are based (country & institution) where data is available)
- Similar Journals - Through the network of reviews and reviewers on Web of Science we're able to surface to you (at a per-journal level) journals where your reviewers also review - so you can see which titles your reviewers also review for.
- Manuscripts - See where papers reviewed for your journals go on to be published, giving you insights into the destination and performance of papers you decided not to publish.
Find reviewers section
This section aims to help you expand your reviewer pool
- Web of Science Reviewer Locator - Web of Science Reviewer Locator is a product on offer separate to the Reviewer Recognition Service and is a search tool helping you find, screen and connect with the right reviewers. If you purchase Web of Science Reviewer Locator then you will be able to access the web version of the tool from this page on the dashboard.
- Web of Science Academy - The Web of Science Academy is our free, online reviewer training tool. It aims to get researchers up to speed on the basics of peer review and in front of editors needing reviewers. You can see recent graduates on this page.
- Interested Reviewers - Reviewers on Web of Science can express their interest in reviewing for any journal. On this page you can see per-journal expressions of interest.