Your Publication Metrics Sidebar
On the right-hand side of your Web of Science researcher profile, you will see a metrics sidebar once you have populated your profile by adding some publications, reviews or editor records. These metrics include:
Aggregate publication metrics displayed on your Web of Science Researcher Profile are derived from citations awarded only to your Web of Science Core Collection indexed papers. This means that some papers indexed in other Web of Science collections may have individual citation counts that do not contribute to these aggregate metrics.
- H-Index: you have an H-Index of N if you have at least N publications with at least N citations.
- Publications in Web of Science: the number of publications on your profile which are indexed in the Web of Science Core Collection.
- Sum of Times Cited: the sum of citations your Web of Science Core Collection documents have received from the Web of Science Core Collection.
- Citing Articles: the number of documents in the Web of Science Core Collection which have cited the Web of Science Core Collection documents on your profile.
Peer Review Metrics
- Verified Peer Reviews: the number of peer review assignments you have added to your profile which have been verified. Click here to read more about review verification.
- Verified Editor Records: the number of handling editor records you have added to your profile which have been verified. Click here to read more about editor record verification.
Author Impact Beamplot Summary:
Your Author Impact Beamplot Summary displays the lowest, highest, and median field and year normalized citation percentiles among your publications. It gives an at-a-glance overview of the impact of your publications.
Author position and author network:
These metrics are based on the documents we have successfully matched to you in the Web of Science Core Collection which may not exactly match the documents added to your profile. We are not always able to match you successfully to every Web of Science Core Collection document in your profile. If you believe that we have failed to do so, please let us know.
Your author position graph demonstrates the proportion of your Web of Science Core Collection publications of which you were first, last, or corresponding author.
Your author network displays the 5 authors you have most often co-authored with and the number of times you have collaborated with them. Your author network is only displayed once you have 5 Web of Science Core Collection documents on your profile.