If you are a grad student, clinical researcher, PhD or postdoctoral scholar there's a chance that doing external courses for your own professional or academic development can give you credits towards your degree program or development framework. Check with your department or graduate school to see whether you can get CPD/CME/ECTS points or credit for doing Publons Academy. 

Usually, you will just need to have an idea of how many hours you spent on the course. All graduates get a Publons Academy peer reviewer certificate with the date of graduation and estimates the coursework to be 10-15 hours. 

CPD = Continuing Professional Development

CME = Continuing Medical Education

ECTS = European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System