Writing post-publication reviews is a good way to demonstrate your expertise and writing them on is a great way to bring this expertise to the attention of the authors, other reviewers, and editors.
Here's how you can write them on :
- Select 'Add a review' the review history page of your dashboard.
- Ensure "Post-publication review" is selected at the top of the page
- Enter the article title or DOI into the text fields provided
- Select if you want to sign your name to the review. This determines whether anyone can associate you with the review you
- the content of your post-publication review into the final text box provided
- Check to see your review complies with guidelines.
- Hit the 'Create review' button to publish your review.
You can also use your profile to cross-post post-publication reviews you've written elsewhere. Simply add them through the forms on the site and link to their original place of publication within the review's content.