A review receipt is some sort of confirmation from a journal that you have completed a review. It can be one of the following:
- email you get from a journal after completing your peer review, either thanking you for your review or notifying you of the editor's decision. Email receipts must contain the email headers with the date it was sent to the reviewer. Unfortunately, an invitation to review or acceptance of a review assignment does not always lead to reviews being performed, thus we cannot accept these as review receipts.
- screenshot(s) (preferably PDF) of the reviews in your journal’s peer-review submission system. Please ensure journal name, dates of reviews and your name or login are present in the screenshot.
Each review receipt must contain:
- The name of the journal you reviewed for.
- The date you completed the review (at least the month and year of review completion, if not the full date).
Forward your review receipts to email@example.com to have them verified and added to your profile.
- We accept review receipts that are in languages other than English. Each review receipt must contain the journal name and the date of the review.
- You can send us more than one review receipt in the email. Please note that bulk uploads will take longer to process than individual receipts.
- A reviewer certificate, acknowledging a reviewer for their overall contribution to the journal does not show which reviews have been performed or on which dates they were thus we cannot process a review certificate as a review receipt to verify and add an individual review.