I want to delete my account
If you no longer wish to keep your Publons you can request a deletion from the "delete account" tab of your account settings.
- Navigate to the Delete Account tab of your Clarivate account settings
- Select “I am no longer getting any value from my account” from the available options and submit by clicking Delete Account and then confirming.
- We will usually respond requesting information about why you wish to delete your account. This is purely in the interest of gathering feedback to improve our offering for other researchers and to confirm the request was not a mistake.
Alternatively, you may create a support ticket with the details of the account you wish to delete. Please create a support ticket here: https://publons.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new
I have duplicate profiles
- If you've noticed you have duplicate profiles or two Web of Science , you can request for your profiles to be merged using the following process:
- Log into any one of your profiles.
- Navigate to your Private Dashboard > Account Settings.
- Navigate to the "Delete account" tab.
- Click on "I have a duplicate account" and then submit your request by clicking on the red "Delete account" button at the bottom of the page (as shown below).
Please note that submitting a request will not immediately delete your profile. Once you have reported your duplicate profiles, we will be in touch with you via email to discuss the options to merge your profiles.
Alternatively, you may create a support ticket with the details of the accounts you wish to merge. Please create a support ticket here: https://publons.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new