There are two ways to reset your Publons password.
While logged in:
- Navigate to your account settings and fill in the Set Password form. The form requires you to enter your current password, your new password, and confirmation of your new password.
- If you do not have a password set on your account (. if you have only ever logged in using a connected account) you may set a password using the Set Password form. The form will not require you to enter your current password if you do not have one.
While logged out:
- At the login form, follow the “Forgot password?” link and enter a verified email address associated with your account.
- Submit the form and we will send an email to that address with a link to reset your password.
- When you follow the link, you will be able to choose a new password and will then be prompted to sign in with it.
- When resetting your password, please ensure your new password meets the password requirements:
- Passwords must contain at least 8 characters
- Passwords cannot be longer than 95 characters
- Must contain at least 1 letter
- Must contain at least 1 number Cannot have leading or trailing spaces
- Must contain at least one special character from the following@#$%^*}~]|\&_
If you don’t receive the password link, please create a support ticket for assistance here: https://publons.freshdesk.com/support/tickets/new