Your account is split into two sections: your public profile and your private dashboard. Your public profile is visible to any visitor to the site, your private dashboard is visible only to you and allows you to update the information present on your public profile.
You can navigate to your private dashboard by clicking on the "Home" link in the top menu on , or on your profile picture in the top right.
Your private dashboard is broken into 5 sections, each of which contains some number of subsections.
Those sections are:
- Dashboard summary: metrics and stats of your profile
- Public profile: link to your public profile
- Export CV: export a record of your publications, verified peer reviews and editor history on as well as any awards you've received. Your CV can be used in funding, promotion, job, or green card applications.
- Citation Map: See the distribution of your citations across the globe.
- My Records:
- Publications: add publications you've authored to your account and view those you have already added.
- Peer reviews: add new reviews and see the details of reviews you have already added to your account. Here you can edit, publish, or add collaborators to your reviews.
- Editor Records: add new editor records and see the details of editor records you have already added to your account. You can also update your editor records from this page.
- Awards: see if you received any awards.
- Web of Science Academy: learn more about ' peer review training or visit it if you are already enrolled.
- Scored publications: add publication scores to your account and view those you have already added. Publication scores can be of any manuscript you've read whether you've reviewed that paper or not.
- Endorsements: view journals you've endorsed or journals you've expressed interest in reviewing for.
- Account: manage your emails, third-party authentication settings and set your password.
- Profile: manage your profile details such as bio, publishing name, profile picture, and research fields.
- Affiliations: manage the institutions, external profiles and editorial board affiliations which are linked with your account.
- Email: manage and verify the email addresses linked with your account. We recommend you add and verify any address you have used to peer review in the past.
- Display Preferences: manage your default review and publications display preferences,
- ORCID Permissions: export your reviews to
- Partner Permissions: automatically add reviews from partnered journals