Your account settings for Publons are shared with other Clarivate Analytics products (e.g. EndNote, ResearcherID, or Web of Science). These settings allow you to manage the various ways you can login to Publons and other Clarivate Analytics services. They also provide the means to request accounts be merged or deleted. You can access your account settings from your Publons private dashboard.
- How do I add (or remove) an email address on Publons?
- How do I verify an email address on Publons?
- What is a Primary email address and how can I change it?
- How do I set or reset my Publons password?
- What is a connected account?
- How do I add a connected account (ORCID, Google, LinkedIn) to Publons?
- I have two Publons accounts. What should I do?
- I wish to delete my Publons account. What should I do?