There are two ways to login to Publons:
- Email/password: You can use any email you have verified in conjunction with your password to login to Publons, EndNote, ResearcherID, or Web of Science.
- Linked accounts: You can use any connected account (ORCiD, LinkedIn, Google) to login to Publons.
If you do not see the login form as below when you visit https://publons.com/account/login/, you may need to allow cookies from access.clarivate.com. If you do this and are still experiencing issues, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Authenticating with Publons: what's changed?
- How to allow cookies in your browser
- How do I add (or remove) an email address on Publons?
- How do I verify an email address on Publons?
- How do I set or reset my Publons password?
- What is a connected account?
- How do I add a connected account (ORCID, Google, LinkedIn) to Publons?