Your Publons account is split into two sections: your public profile and your private dashboard. Your public profile is visible to any visitor to the site, your private dashboard is visible only to you and allows you to update the information present on your public profile. You can navigate to your private dashboard by clicking on the "Home" link in the top menu on Publons, or on your profile picture in the top right.
Your private dashboard is broken into 4 sections, each of which contains some number of subsections.
Those sections are:
- Notifications: notifications of activity relating to your account and content. This is where we'll tell you about new reviews or scores of your papers, new comments on your reviews, and much more.
- Pending records: information about review or editorial receipts you've sent to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Reviews: add new reviews and see the details of reviews you have already added to your Publons account. Here you can edit, publish, or add collaborators to your reviews.
- Editorial Records: add new editorial records and see the details of editorial records you have already added to your Publons account. You can also update your editorial records from this page.
- Publications: add publications to your account and view those you have already added. These publications can be those you've authored, or simply those you wish to stay up to date with any activity on.
- Publication scores: add publication scores to your account and view those you have already added. Publication scores can be of any manuscript you've read whether you've reviewed that paper or not.
- Endorsements: view reviews you've endorsed, journals you've endorsed, or journals you've expressed interest in reviewing for.
- Export verified record: export a record of your verified peer review and editorial history on Publons as well as any Publons rewards you've received. This record can be used in your CV or funding/promotion applications.
- Partner dashboard: learn more about Publons' Partner Dashboard or visit it if you have access.
- Academy: learn more about Publons' peer review training programme or visit it if you are already enrolled.
- Profile: manage your profile details such as bio, publishing name, profile picture, and research fields.
- Account: manage your third-party authentication settings and set your password.
- Affiliations: manage the institutions and external profiles which are linked with your Publons account.
- Email: manage and verify the email addresses linked with your Publons account. We recommend you add and verify any address you have used to peer review in the past.
- Review: manage your default review display preferences, export your reviews to ORCiD, and automatically add reviews from partnered journals.
- Publication: manage your default display preferences for reviews of your manuscripts.
- Editor: manage your editorial board affiliations.
If you have any further questions about your dashboard, feel free to get in touch with us.